- 6.6-55.2 cc (.40-3.37 cu in)
Continuous Pressure rating
- Up to 248 bar (3,600 psi)
Flexibility and reliability
Eaton S26 and L2 gear pumps feature a multiple-section design that is compatible with other Eaton gear and piston pumps, providing you a compact and easy-to-install option that can accommodate multiple functions. Plus, optional relief and priority control valves ensure reliability.
Simple pump reversal in the field
Quickly and easily reverse pump direction in the field thanks to our innovative wear plate. Simply open the pump, switch the drive gear and idler gear, reposition the plug and reassemble. No extra parts needed.
Improved efficiency, more power, longer life
- Eaton gear pumps feature an improved bearing lubrication system that uses inlet oil instead of high-pressure oil, which improves volumetric efficiency for more power output.
- Highly polished shaft and gears improve mechanical efficiency and reduce wear on these components, adding to the service life and reliability of the pump.
Quieter operation with a 13-tooth gear profile
- With 13 instead of 10 teeth, Eaton gear pumps minimize the flow ripple to reduce noise and vibration.
- Improved trap reliefs increase power and help keep oil flowing smoothly to reduce noise.
Retrofit equipment easily for superior performing gear pump, including extra shafts, porting, and mounting configurations, as well as 13 available displacements. With Eaton's S26 & L2 gear pumps, you have everything you need for an easy conversion or upgrade.
- Steering circuits
- Charge pump applications
- Auxiliary work circuits
- Turf care
- Agriculture tractors and harvesters
- Lift trucks
- Skid steer loaders
- Fan drive systems